From: Avi Schwartz <avi@×××××××××××××××.com>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] zend accelerator2.1
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 09:38:50
1 I didn't install ZendAccelerator but another Zend product (Studio
2 Server) but I assume they are asking the same information. What you
3 didn't tell us is which php file did it ask for. If it is the php
4 program, then it resides in /usr/bin if it is looking for php.ini, then
5 it resides in /etc/php4
6
7 Avi
8