From: "Aaron W. Swenson" <titanofold@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] News item 1: changes to stages (make.conf and make.profile)
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 18:58:31
1 On 9/8/2012 2:05 PM, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
2 > Here is the second draft for this news item.
3 > ...
4 > Starting next week, new stages will have make.conf and make.profile
5 > moved from /etc to /etc/portage. This is a change in the installation
6 > defaults, that will only affect new installs so it doesn't affect
7 > current systems.
8
9 I'd be specific on the date as I could read that news item after this
10 actually happens but be under the impression that it hasn't happened yet.
11
12 - Aaron