From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] repoman - I cannot handle it...
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 22:09:28
1 On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 14:45:49 +0200
2 Markus Rothe <corsair@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Hello fellow developers,
5 >
6 > I have a problem with repoman.
7
8 You have a problem with your scripts. I must admit that in keywording
9 for hppa I do use bash aliases and scripts as helpers but nothing too
10 fancy, let alone automated. I've been doing this for almost two years
11 now and I don't think any script could really automate the CVS work
12 that's involved in resolving dependencies and in finding stale files -
13 not even for jobs that require keywording dozens of ebuilds. We could
14 set up a project to share our tools of course, use a common repository
15 to develop them and so on. Maybe even write some documentation...
18 Kind regards,
19 JeR
20 --
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list