From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ati-gatos and xfree-4.3.0-r4
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 13:46:16
1 On Mon, 2004-02-09 at 08:36, Andrew Gaffney wrote:
2 > Donnie Berkholz wrote:
3 > > It didn't *appear* in your overlay -- it was in your overlay all along,
4 > > but it was unmasked in package.mask recently.
5 >
6 > I just realized that. I think it was from when I was going to try out kdrive. I downloaded
7 > the ebuilds and extracted them to my overlay, and then completely forgot that they existed
8 > ;) Why was -r4 masked if it wasn't even in the tree, anyway?
9
10 Seemant was working on it, and he needed revision control but didn't
11 want anyone else using it accidentally. Later it was removed from the
12 tree again as some more work happened.
13
14 Donnie