From: Brian Harring <ferringb@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Summary of PPC team meeting
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 23:20:29
1 On Sat, Mar 19, 2005 at 09:57:39PM +0000, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
2 > On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 22:52:04 +0100 Lars Weiler <pylon@g.o> wrote:
3 > | Forgot to mention it in the summary: We will still have
4 > | separated keywords for ppc and ppc64, as ppc64 might need
5 > | special patches, some ppc-packages would not work even with
6 > | multilib etc.
7 >
8 > You don't need separate keywords for that kind of thing. You can do it
9 > all via profile. We have stuff that only works on sparc64, for example.
10 > Just copy that :)
11 Volunteering to help them out I take it? :)
12 ~brian
13 --
14 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list