From: Blake Watters <sbw@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Broken link?
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:12:09
1 Scott -
2 I assume that you are running internet explorer? This is internet explorer's not-so graceful way of informing you that the FTP/HTTP server you are trying to access is denying login attempts. Our servers here at ibiblio have been getting smashed pretty hard ever since the news about the UT-2003 iso went up on Slashdot. Just keep on trying or use a downloader capable of automatically retrying for you. Or try again later at a more off-peak time.
3
4 Blake
5 On Wed, 18 Sep 2002 12:22:01 -0700