From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Install (from source) problems
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 13:56:45
1 On Sun, Sep 02, 2001 at 01:43:30PM -0600, Michael Odell wrote:
2 > After I ran the emerge rsync, I ran scripts/bootstrap.sh
3 > files/bootstrap-1.0_rc6.packages and it seemed to do a couple things, but
4 > failed with the following error:
5 >
6 > Calculating dependencies.!!! Couldn't find match for
7 > =sys-devel/gcc-2.95.3-r6; aborting.
8 >
9 > Any thoughts?
10
11 Yes; I need to make sure I checked it in! Thanks for the bug report.
12 OK, I found the problem (it was profiles/default-1.0_rc6/packages referencing
13 a specific older version of gcc). I've fixed this and added the digest to
14 CVS. And I just updated our rsync mirror. So do another emerge rsync and
15 give it another shot. It should work this time. And apologies for the
16 inconvenience.
17
18 Best Regards,
21 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>