From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: Lars Kneschke <lars@××××××××.de>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] build livecd stage 1 with catalyst fails
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 18:58:16
1 On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 13:52, Lars Kneschke wrote:
2 > Hello!
3 >
4 > I have a little problem. I just tried to build a stage1 for a live cd-rom
5 > using catalyst. The build file is attached.
6 >
7 > It was compiling very fine. But after that i could not find the new stage1
8 > file anywhere. I would expect to find a newly build live cd stag1 file
9 > somewhere. But there was no file.
10 >
11 > Is that the expected behaviour?
12
13 Yes. Build stage2 and you will get an ISO. The stage1 only makes a
14 directory under the /var/tmp/catalyst/tmp structure.
17 Chris Gianelloni
18 Developer
19 Games/LiveCD Teams
20 Gentoo Linux