From: Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: net-www/mod_bwshare
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 23:45:03
1 On Sunday, 07. January. 2007 23:09, Christian Heim wrote:
2 > Dear people (those who care), I just masked net-www/mod_bwshare.
3 >
4 > UPSTREAM modified their webserver, which makes it impossible for wget to
5 > fetch the tarball (while fetching manually still works).
6
7 Another reason for this is, that the apache team lost another member and thus
8 we are reorganizing stuff, removing ebuilds that are broken, useless with
9 current versions of apache or superseeded by other packages, that work better
10 and are better maintainable.
13 Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>
14 GPG key ID: 9A9F68E6
15 Fingerprint: AEC4 87B8 32B8 4922 B3A9 DF79 CAE3 556F 9A9F 68E6
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list