From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Minimal perl install (stage1/livecd makers might be interested?)
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 14:40:30
1 On Wednesday 08 June 2005 03:21 am, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > Now that we've established however that openssl could compile with only
3 > a perl interpreter and none of the modules, we shouldn't have any
4 > dependancies in the other direction either?
5
6 Once I find a general consensus on whether we need 2 ebuilds or one with
7 useflag, right. Even as I type this though I realize that it might impose
8 complications on the livecd/catalyst/whatchamacallit maintainers if they have
9 to use a minimal flag for only one package in a set when building a stage1+.
14 Michael Cummings | #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl
15 Gentoo Perl Dev | on irc.freenode.net