From: Pavlos Ratis <dastergon@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Gentoo Bugday
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 18:57:57
1 Unfortunately I didn't have much time to 'refresh' the website. As
2 Theo said, he gave me the code of the site but I think it would be
3 great to have something new. If anyone wants to join, ping me on irc.
4 We could create a new repo at our Github and start developing. Also if
5 you want to add new ideas for the Bugday feel free to touch the wiki
6 page. :)
7
8 On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 12:19 PM, Theo Chatzimichos