From: Aron Griffis <aron.griffis@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Updated Development HOWTO
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 16:48:27
1 Daniel,
2
3 Daniel Robbins wrote: [Sun Aug 12 2001, 03:44:59PM EDT]
4 > Sometimes, the abstractions are a huge benefit, and sometimes they are
5 > just a method of allowing the user to avoid having to type ${D} in the
6 > destination. One thing that I would be interested in is having you
7 > take a look at these special scripts and see what you can do to
8 > enhance them or even replace them with newer, better commands.
9 > I think you'd be an ideal person to do this. We need to get you
10 > a developer account, if you'd like one. We'd like you to have one :)
11
12 I didn't respond immediately, but if you would like to give me
13 a developer account, that would be fine. :-)
14
15 I don't know what team at this point, probably the system team since
16 I'll be concentrating on emerge and friends for a while.
17
18 Thanks,
19 Aron