From: Taylor Christopher P <ct@××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: spyderous@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] PVFS package added
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 06:11:55
1 I think I'm close to getting pvfs into sys-cluster.
2
3 had this as output when i ran repoman ci -m ""
4
5 `
6 Using commit message:
7 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8 Added PVFS into sys-cluster
9 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10
11 Enter passphrase for key '/home/ct/.ssh/id_dsa':
12 cvs [server aborted]: cannot open directory
13 /home/cvsroot/gentoo-x86/sys-cluster/pvfs
14 !!! Exiting on cvs (shell) error code: 256
15 `
16
17 I've no idea what that means, i guess it just means pvfs didn't get added
18 into portage, if that's the case, any suggestions? I used
19 dev.gentoo.org/~spyderous/committing.txt as my guideline for commiting
20 this package.
21
22 Christopher Paul Taylor, Clemson University Computer Science Dept.
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list