From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New eclass: scons.eclass
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 03:08:33
1 On 20:26 Wed 06 Oct , Michał Górny wrote:
2 > On Wed, 6 Oct 2010 12:52:33 -0500
3 > Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 > > > local flag=${1}
6 > > > local varname=${2:-${flag#!}}
7 > >
8 > > Could you explain how this works to me, please? It seems like you're
9 > > reversing the logic when people use the !flag syntax.
10 >
11 > It's just the variable (macro) name; the 'flag' var passes ! to use.
12 > This stripping is just intended to avoid outputting things like
13 > '!ssl=1' by default, and avoid guesses like 'nossl'.
14
15 So what happens if I want the !use syntax and say `use_scons !ssl
16 nossl`?
19 Thanks,
20 Donnie
21