From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Removal of old DTDs
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 21:18:44
1 >>>>> On Tue, 03 Dec 2019, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
2
3 > There are some DTDs in data/dtd.git which were needed for the old XML
4 > pages. Apparently the following are no longer used:
5
6 > gleps.dtd
7 > metadoc.dtd
8 > project.dtd (not to be confused with projects.dtd which is in use)
9 > userinfo.dtd
10
11 > Unless anybody speaks up who is still using them, I'm going to delete
12 > them in one week from now.
13
14 These are gone now.
15
16 Second round: Is anyone still using the old GuideXML DTDs?
17
18 book.dtd
19 common.dtd
20 funnychars.dtd
21 guide.dtd
22
23 If not, they could go as well.
24
25 (I had originally thought that we could reuse common.dtd for the
26 Devmanual, but it turns out that DevBook XML is too different.)
27
28 Ulrich