From: "David A. Desrosiers" <hacker@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Evolution Pilot Conduit
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 15:19:52
1 > If anyone is interested it was pilot-link that had a broken
2 > configure-script causing it not to build with iconv support. :)
3
4 Actually, no. Your build of pilot-link wasn't built properly. In
5 fact, one of the Ximian guys added the iconv check to pilot-link last
6 December, since it never used iconv in the past. You can see the actual
7 insertion point here:
8
9 http://cvs.pilot-link.org/index.cgi/configure.in.diff?r1=1.27&r2=1.28
10
11 Please don't blame pilot-link for incorrect builds. The script works
12 fine on my machine, and on many other machines that have included iconv
13 support. If there's a bug, please submit a patch to the file in question, or
14 report the bug at bugs.pilot-link.org.
15
16 I'm not on this list, so replies back to the list will not reach me.
19 /d