From: Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] g15 and freevo up for grabs
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 04:25:09
1 On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 10:56 AM, Robert Buchholz <rbu@g.o> wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I want to drop maintenance for some of the packages that I have acquired
5 > over the years. Some of them are still co-maintained, some are now
6 > unmaintained.
7 >
8 > === Freevo ===
9 >
10 > Freevo is split up in different Python components. They are all
11 > maintained by a herd, but a dedicated maintainer is needed.
12 >
13 > media-tv/freevo            # media-tv herd
16 Should be worth noting that no one from media-tv herd actually uses
17 freevo or has an interest in it. You've got 2 MythTV guys and 2 vdr
18 guys in the herd and that's it. Unless someone steps up this package
19 should be marked maintainer-needed.
22 Doug Goldstein