From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] MESA i965 SUPPORT PLEASE!
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:48:17
1 On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 20:11 +0100, Mateusz Mierzwinski wrote:
2 > Another day with non compatible DRI on X. After 3 days of discover I've
3 > saw that Xorg must be compiled with same NPTL flag setting as MESA but
4 > guess what? Someone don't insert i965 card from VIDEO_CARD variable but
5 > Mesa sources allready provide that card's drivers. If I want to install
6 > Mesa with i965 card support I must download source from
7 > www.intellinuxgraphics.com by git and compile it by myself. But what
8 > should I do if I cannot enable NPTL flag in make compiled source without
9 > ./configure script?. Better to add i965 to mesa VIDEO_CARD variable. I
10 > don't want to change compile profile to non-NPTL.
11
12 This belongs in a bug report.
15 Chris Gianelloni
16 Release Engineering Strategic Lead