From: Adam Gaskins <shipiboconibo@××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo RULES!
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 21:09:01
1 Hey guys, I just want to waste your time to tell you Gentoo rules and
2 thanks for the awesome distro, I love it. I think distros like mandrake
3 and redhat are making linux too much like windows. People are just gonna
4 start thinking of KDE or Gnome when they hear linux because they never
5 actually have to get theyre hands dirty with those types of distros, and
6 they never understand it. Im not too far past newbie status my self, and
7 I learned a few things setting up Gentoo. Im gonna do my best to spread
8 the word about Gentoo.
9
10 Thanks
11 Adam Gaskins