From: Diamond <diamond@××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: maintainer-needed@ packages need you!
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 22:42:17
1 On Sun, 7 Sep 2014 01:16:57 +0400
2 Andrew Savchenko <bircoph@×××××.com> wrote:
5 > It should be noted that at least in Linux skype is much harder to
6 > install and use since it requires pulseaudio and I don't use
7 > that sh^W stuff. So skype reqires its own LXC container set up
8 > which is doable, but costed me a day (with all tight isolation
9 > stuff). And I even had not mentione that installation of skype
10 > equals to trojan injection into the system (that's why I used all
11 > that LXC and separate X server precautions).
12
13 Can you give any reference about how to isolate Skype properly using
14 LXC?