From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Paludis and Profiles
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 21:11:21
1 On Tuesday 13 June 2006 22:30, Stephen Bennett wrote:
2 > It will be supported by me, and the other devs involved with Paludis.
3 Okay, then I suppose you might want first to create a project to handle the
4 profile and the whole bugs load that might come out of that. And make sure
5 that bug-wranglers and all the teams are well informed how to identify people
6 using paludis and where to redirect all those bugs to (so you need an alias
7 on Bugzilla I'd say).
8
9 This is the minimum first step.
12 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
13 Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE