From: Philippe Namias <pn@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] gnome-apps ebuild
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 03:25:40
1 Hi,
2
3 I have done several ebuild for gnome-apps
4 I added this app to my portage three in the gnome-apps directory :
5
6 screem (WWW editor)
7 smp_load_applet
8 gtm (Download manager for GNOME)
9 gravityd (A Network monitor for GNOME)
10 gnomeicu (ICQ for GNOME)
11 gnome-vnc (VNC for gnome)
12 finder_applet
13 bluefish (Web editor): i am not sure for this one as it just need gtk+
14
15 I attached the ebuild in this email. I hope there are rightt. On my
16 workstation all build and merge succesfully.
17
18 I don't know if you prefer a patch again the CVS tree or just plain text
19 ebuild as this. Just tell me and i will do a patch.
20
21 Also concerning gnome-utils, this package will not compile because a
22 parameter is missing (where the syslog store the message). That mean that you
23 need to add :
24 --with-messages=/var/log/syslog.d/current
25
26 Thanks
27
28 Philippe Namias