From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Bug voting
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 00:04:51
1 On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 01:52:33 +0200 Gabriel Ebner <ge@××××××××××××.at>
2 wrote:
3 | Tommi Pirinen <tommi.pirinen@××××××××.fi> writes:
4 | > The main deal with this whole discussion to me as end user seems
5 | > that gentoo's bugzilla has gotten very much of the reputation that
6 | > bugs just sit there without no one noticing.
7 |
8 | As a user I have to second this view. There are 37 ~amd64 keyword
9 | bugs in bugzilla. (14 of them are from me and would only require
10 | adding ~amd64 to the KEYWORDS.) The oldest simple bug (no replies) is
11 | a week old.
12
13 Some keywording bugs sit there for *a week* and you're upset? Keywording
14 isn't just a case of adding in the keyword blindly, ya know. An arch dev
15 has to actually test the app in question too.
18 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Sparc, MIPS, Vim, Fluxbox)
19 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
20 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm