From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] bugzilla 2.22 masked ~x86
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 02:24:08
1 On 7/5/06, Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de> wrote:
2 > Okay, if this short question cannot be anwered with an short help
3 > or an direct pointer to some help, it seems my contribution obviously
4 > isn't wanted. So I won't waste anymore of your and my time on this
5 > topic and don't file a bug. Just forget about it.
6
7 He did give you a pointer to some help: "just click on the hyperlinks
8 to see a description". All the help/documentation you need should be
9 on the bug entry form. Click on Component (the link, not the list),
10 and the help indicates it should be set to Applications. Platform is
11 x86 (duh!). Priority, Severity, OS, etc are all explained right
12 there. Assign to will be www-apps@g.o (based on metadata.xml
13 and Joshua's mail).
14
15 If you still aren't sure what a stabilization bug looks like, you
16 could search bugzilla for "stabilize" and get lots of examples. Or
17 ask on -user.
18
19 -Richard
20 --