From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] LWE/Boston 2006 summary
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 00:08:31
1 On Friday 07 April 2006 19:38, Mark Loeser wrote:
2 > Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> said:
3 > > - quad g5 ppc64 running e17 and burning livecds for people on the fly (by
4 > > far the i686/installer was the most popular but amd64 was pretty strong
5 > > too ... we gave away prob like 8 ppc and 4 ppc64 cds)
6 >
7 > It would probably be good to bring a crapload of livecds with us next
8 > time, maybe the ones from cafepress so they look all cool? And CD
9 > sleeves/cases would be awesome so people don't have to just throw them
10 > in their bag.
11
12 ideally we'd be able to use some of the donations to help fund this sort of
13 thing ... otherwise, i'll just have to make sure i buy a spindle before LWE
14 (reminds me, i need to get one now to replace the ones we used heh)
15 -mike
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list