From: Cliff Crawford <cjc26@×××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: perl compile stuck on lib/io_sock (was: emerge aborting on linux-headers)
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 08:03:24
1 > Try setting up the lo interface and making sure that "localhost" has an
2 > entry in /etc/hosts. That should solve it, I think. Let me know if it
3 > does (or doesn't) so I can update the install docs.
4
5 Yep, that fixed it. Thank you.
6 Hopefully the rest of the build will go a little more smoothly :)
10 Cliff Crawford :: cjc26 at cornell dot edu
11 "Along the way of life, someone must have sense enough and morality enough
12 to cut off the chain of hate. This can only be done by projecting the ethic
13 of love to the center of our lives." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.