From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: IMPORTANT: bugs/packages/planet/etc downtime
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 22:52:53
1 Lance Albertson wrote:
2
3 > We're going to be finally moving the last two machines at the OSL to the
4 > new datacenter later this afternoon. The scheduled time will be 2pm PST
5 > or 2200 UTC today. Unless something comes up, plan for about an hour
6 > downtime for that today.
7
8 Both moves have been completed. As far as I can tell, everything is back
9 up and running as usual. Let me know if you notice any problems.
10
11 Thanks!
14 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
15 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager
16
17 ---
18 GPG Public Key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
19 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
20
21 ramereth/irc.freenode.net