From: Alex Legler <a3li@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Wiki(es) for Gentoo ?!
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 22:20:37
1 On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 23:01:42 +0200, Thilo Bangert <bangert@g.o>
2 wrote:
3
4 > Dear all,
5 >
6 > can somebody summarize what the status is for one or more wikies for
7 > gentoo - its users and/or its developers or whatever.
8 >
9 > I can see this:
10 > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/wiki/
13 There was a meeting (logs on this list) where the goals of the project
14 were discussed and defined. Things like policies are still to be
15 discussed.
16
17 Infra has hardware ready and I have started building a set of git repos
18 with the mediawiki sources for it.
19
20 The testing wiki I host needs fixing because of a PHP update. I'll try
21 to get to that this weekend.
22
23 > I'd like to know what and where someone interested in this could
24 > help. Thanks.
27 Get the team to meet again and do the boring work (policies!).
28 Or if you're into PHP talk to me about helping with the sources.
29
30 Alex
33 Alex Legler | Gentoo Security / Ruby
34 a3li@g.o | a3li@××××××××××.de