From: Alexandre Buisse <nattfodd@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Distrowatch
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 18:15:16
1 On Wed, Mar 14, 2007 at 19:10:06 +0100, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
2
3 > Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@×××××××.org>:
4 >
5 > > If someone were to publish an article saying "Embedded and arch
6 > > support is killing Gentoo by forcing all the development effort into
7 > > supporting minority platforms rather than those of interest to the
8 > > majority of users", would Gentoo immediately institute a policy
9 > > dropping support for embedded and non-mainstream archs?
10 >
11 > If it was true, it should.
12
13 So are you saying that the bullshit of the DW article is true? And how
14 do you define "true" anyway, in a manner where a majority (if not all)
15 devs would agree on?
16
17 /Alexandre
18 --
19 Hi, I'm a .signature virus! Please copy me in your ~/.signature.