From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Request for Help
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 08:26:44
1 begin quote
2 On Mon, 23 Sep 2002 02:10:42 -0300
3 Felipe Ghellar <fghellar2@×××××××××.br> wrote:
4 >
5 > I don't have the time to actually write and test the scripts right
6 > now, so I'm just going to throw in some ideas, in the hope that they
7 > will be helpful:
8
9 Thanks for the help , and yes, that is quite doable when compared to
10 other ways. The SRC_URI part is handled, gnome2.eclass now fills it in
11 (we do have to change the builds still, but that is easier)
12
13 <Snips the good parts>
14 >
15 > That's what I have for now. I hope this will be helpful. When I get
16 > the time, if nobody has done it yet, I'll be happy to write the actual
17 > scripts.
18 >
19 Thanks, I'll look at it as well, but I'm not sure as to my time.
20
21 /Spider
22 --
23 begin .signature
24 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
26 end