From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] hasufell's extended leave and libressl
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 00:41:15
1 Hi everyone,
2
3 I emailed Julian earlier today and asked him to come back. He state in
4 no uncertain terms that he does not intend on coming back.
5
6 Julian and I were working on the libressl project together. He was
7 doing the lion share and I contributed here and there for packages that
8 I was interested in.
9
10 I just don't have time to push that project through on my own. Mostly
11 what needs to be done is the migration to the tree as described on the
12 following page:
13
14 https://github.com/gentoo/libressl/wiki/Transition-plan
15
16 I'd like to solicit help in pushing this through. Any takers?
19 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
20 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
21 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
22 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
23 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA