From: Dan Meltzer <parallelgrapefruit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] X.Org 7.0 Release
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 23:12:28
1 http://dev.gentoo.org/~spyderous/xorg-x11/migrating_to_modular_x_howto.txt
2
3 followed it this morning :)
4 On 12/23/05, Greg KH <gregkh@g.o> wrote:
5 > On Fri, Dec 23, 2005 at 03:40:57PM -0700, Joshua Baergen wrote:
6 > > As many of you no doubt have noticed, spyderous and I finished bumping
7 > > the modular packages to the newly released 7.0, which includes many
8 > > changes and bug fixes since 6.8.2. Over the next few weeks we'll be
9 > > finalizing licenses and other necessities. To whoever has been using
10 > > modular for awhile: please let us know of any issues you currently have,
11 > > or had during upgrading.
12 >
13 > For those of us who want to try modular now, where's the pointer to how
14 > to do this (I can't seem to find it in the archives, sorry...)
15 >
16 > thanks,
17 >
18 > greg k-h