From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ALSA 0.9.x series
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:21:16
1 alsa 0.9 works decently :)
2 some packages (old esound 0.2.24 fex.) broke since it didn't have alsa
3 0.9 api support, but all the "new" packages have alsa 0.9 support, so
4 they work nicely now.
5 I think "arts" may require you to export USE="-alsa" before emerging,
6 but that's it.
11 //Spider
14 begin quote
15 On Wed, 24 Apr 2002 12:43:06 -0400