From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: glep@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] GLEP ??: Critical News Reporting
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 01:56:16
1 The attached GLEP is a draft proposal for the emerge --news thing that's
2 been under discussion. There are still some TODO items. These are calls
3 for people to weigh in with suggestions. Of course, suggestions on other
4 items are good too...
5
6 There is currently no explanation as to why this GLEP should be chosen
7 over ChrisWhite's 42. I will add such a section if anyone requests it.
8
9 Grant, please pick me a number.
10
11 I'll post this one to -user and the forums if it survives a round or
12 two of being shot at in here first...
15 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
16 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
17 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm

glep-news.txt text/plain