From: Nick Jones <carpaski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] One rsync host is empty?
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 06:15:51
1 Chiba had some issues tonight. Thanks for the notice though.
2 We weren't aware that while we were bringing Chiba back up
3 that the rsync mirrors were pulling an empty tree.
4 (Assuming that is the case... We're looking into it.)
7 > Hi,
8 >
9 > a few minutes ago, I tried to do a "emerge rsync" and got hundreds of
10 > deletion messages. I interrupted the process; trying again recreated the
11 > deleted directories, it seems.
12 >
13 > Possibly one of the rsync hosts is empty? I don't want to check all of
14 > them, maybe some admin may have a look on the repository?
15 >
16 > Kind regards,
17 > k.j.