From: Ralph Seichter <gentoo@××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is there any way I can help with pull requests?
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2018 13:33:57
1 On 13.10.18 14:57, Thomas Deutschmann wrote:
2
3 > Please read https://www.gentoo.org/get-involved/become-developer/
4
5 I already did that months ago. ;-) At that time, I was not certain if I
6 had enough spare time to become involved enough to make going through
7 the process of becoming a Gentoo developer worthwhile.
8
9 I have contributed some PRs, and brought in www-servers/nginx-unit as a
10 new package, for which I am designated proxy maintainer [1]. If there
11 was an experienced team member willing to be my mentor, I'd be willing
12 to take the next steps towards developer status.
13
14 [1] https://bugs.gentoo.org/661450
15
16 -Ralph