From: George Shapovalov <george@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in eclass: gnustep-base.eclass
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 19:03:06
1 Friday, 5. October 2007, Donnie Berkholz Ви написали:
2 > There's gotta be a better way of doing this. All those escapes really
3 > start to obfuscate the code. Anyone got a better idea?
4 Just use single quotes? This should prevent bash expansion.
5 Although, as I can see, this is done in here-function, so it is better to test
6 first (which is a good idea in any case :)), but I don't see right away why
7 that would not work..
8
9 George
10 --