From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GSoC 2020: Call for mentors and project ideas
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 12:50:27
1 Thank you Alice!
2
3 alicef <alicef@g.o> writes:
4
5 > As always, Gentoo plans to participate in the Google Summer of Code
6 > 2020. We are looking for new project ideas and are always open for
7 > new mentors.
8 > Google Summer of Code is a big opportunity for making Gentoo project more
9 > visible and get more people interested to join Gentoo and helping out.
10 >
12
13 Gentoo has receive high quality contributions in the past. I hope this
14 year we could have attract more talented Google Summer of Code students
15 to work with us.
16
17 Cheers,
18 Benda