From: Michael Hammer <mueli@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer : Thomas Anderson (gentoofan23)
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 08:01:24
1 * Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o> [080808 03:13]:
2 > On Thu, 7 Aug 2008 23:43:32 +0200
3 > "Denis Dupeyron" <calchan@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 > > It's my pleasure to introduce Thomas Anderson (gentoofan23) as an
6 >
7 > It seems that you've been living two lives. One life, you're Thomas A.
8 > Anderson, program writer for a respectable software company. You have a
9 > social security number, pay your taxes, and you... help your landlady
10 > carry out her garbage. The other life is lived in computers, where you
11 > go by the hacker alias "Neo" and are guilty of virtually every computer
12 > crime we have a law for. One of these lives has a future, and one of
13 > them does not.
14
15 Hopefully it's the second one ...
19 Michael Hammer | <mueli@g.o> | Graz, AT