From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The #gentoo Hackfest
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 11:03:58
1 On Fri, Aug 17, 2001 at 11:54:21AM -0500, Ben Lutgens wrote:
2 > On Fri, Aug 17, 2001 at 12:07:33PM -0400, Chad M. Huneycutt wrote:
3 > >>
4 > >I think "prototype" was the operative word here. While we are squashing
5 > >package bugs, we can also squash rc6 build cd bugs! Then, maybe we can
6 > >get a real rc6 iso image out the door for all users.
7 > >
8 > now you're talking. Dan?
9
10 Well, I seriously doubt we'll get the ISO image done by the end of the weekend,
11 but I'd like to have a prototype rc6 sys image for people to test sometime
12 today or early tomorrow. Then maybe we can have a working version complete
13 early next week, which can then be given to the tools, desktop and server teams
14 so they can begin fixing and testing their packages in parallel.
17 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
18 Chief Architect/President http://www.gentoo.org
19 Gentoo Technologies, Inc.