From: mbutcher <mbutcher@××××××××××.tv>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Waimea ebuild? (was Re: [gentoo-dev] Waimea screenshot!)
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 20:48:13
1 I can't find an ebuild for Waimea. Is there one? Where is it?
2
3 Matt
4
5 On Tuesday 07 May 2002 03:37 pm, Peter Nilsson wrote:
6 > First of all... I'm a new Gentoo user and i love it!
7 >
8 > To the point:
9 >
10 > I am one of the developers for the Waimea window manager
11 > ( http://waimea.sourceforge.net ) which is a fairly new
12 > project, but still brilliant (we think). =) Since I love gentoo linux
13 > so much I have put together a Gentoo style package for waimea. I was hoping
14 > that we could post a screenshot of waimea running this style
15 > in the screenshots section of gentoo.org. It looks really cool (we think,
16 > again) and it would bring great publicity to our project.
17 >
18 > If you like the idea you are free to post the screenshot easily found at
19 > http://waimea.sourceforge.net or reply to me and I'll send a screenshot
20 > back to you.
21 >
22 > Best regards Peter Nilsson, waimea developer
27 > ************************
28 > ******************************
29 > ****** *****
30 > ***** **