From: Joshua Hansen <culthero@××××××××.info>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] GnuCash error...
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:36:23
1 I posted this to the users list but thought it might be more appropriate
2 here... (either that or if there is a more appropriate area let me
3 know).
4
5 I tried emerging GnuCash today. A friend of mine wanted to see if it was
6 better than Quicken. I have no idea. Anyway everything seemed to go okay
7 and then when I ran the actual program I got this:
8
9 $ gnucash
10 ERROR: In procedure dynamic-link:
11 ERROR: file: "libgw-runtime", message: "file not found"
12
13 Some deprecated features have been used. Set the environment
14 variable GUILE_WARN_DEPRECATED to "detailed" and rerun the
15 program to get more information. Set it to "no" to suppress
16 this message.
17
18 $ export GUILE_WARN_DEPRECATED="detailed"
19 $ gnucash
20 `scm_sysintern' is deprecated. Use `scm_define' instead.
21 ERROR: In procedure dynamic-link:
22 ERROR: file: "libgw-runtime", message: "file not found"