From: Nugzar Nebieridze <nugzar@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] DEBUG version of Gentoo Linux
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:18:03
1 Hello All,
2
3 I am quite new to Linux developing as I come from Windows /
4 Visual C++. I got interested in Gentoo because it offers
5 excellent features for developers who want to learn how to write
6 software under Linux.
7
8 I am interested in creating a DEBUG version of Gentoo Linux, so that
9 all the software should include debug symbols (for GDB for example).
10
11 Which compiler flags should I use for that? Can I add some
12 optimizations also or it is impossible to have debug info with
13 optimized versions? Have you any suggestions?
14
15 Any help is appreciated.
16
17 Nugzar Nebieridze
18
19 P.S. Sorry for my broken english language...
20
22 95 of all computer errors occur between chair and keyboard
27 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list