From: Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o>
To: Martin Dummer <martin.dummer@×××.net>, gentoo-dev@l.g.o, proxy-maint@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Last-rites: sys-block/rts_pstor
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 06:18:03
1 On 11/20/20 1:17 AM, Martin Dummer wrote:
2 > Hello developers,
3 >
4 > can someone please insert the lines below into the tree?
5 > (If I file a github PR, it will probably not able to merge because packages.mask changes too quickly)
8 > # Martin Dummer <martin.dummer@×××.net> (2020-11-20)
9 > # Does not compile with kernels >=5.5, no upstream development
10 > # since years, for most hardware the in-kernel module
11 > # rtsx_pci_sdmmc should be preferred over this driver.
12 > # Bugs #712484 #717184 and #741909. Removal in 30 days.
13 > sys-block/rts_pstor
17 > Thanks,
18 > Martin
19 Hi,
20
21 please do make a PR, and ping us at #gentoo-proxy-maint IRC channel or
22 send an e-mail to proxy-maint@g.o with a link to your PR, since it
23 doesn't get assigned in Github, no one gets notified about it. Then it
24 can be processed swiftly. Making a PR also runs a CI check prior to
25 merging which is a huge plus.
26
27 In worst case we can just use git commit --author.
28
29 I can merge this, but can't author you without your sign-off. Even
30 though this isn't copyrightable work, *all* commits to ::gentoo repo
31 require sign-off line from their authors. Let me know how you wish to
32 continue.
33
34 -- juippis

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature