From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] {Guide,Project, Foo}XML too confusing for many devs?
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:16:47
1 I find that as long as you read and follow the Gentoo XML Guide,
2 writing docs is easy and using XML is handy. What I like the most is,
3 as it was already noted, that I don't have to take care of the layout.
4
5 However I have never found anything about writing project pages. Is
6 there anything out there that I have overlooked ? If not, I'd really
7 love to see this as a small addition to our XML guide.
8
9 Denis.
10 --
11 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list