From: AGottinger@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] WindowMaker and Gimp dependencies
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 12:00:59
1 Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 >
3 > On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 10:16:59AM +0200, Andreas Voegele wrote:
4 >
5 > > BTW, libxml doesn't depend on any other GNOME packages and it is used
6 > > by several packages that don't depend on GNOME. Wouldn't it be better
7 > > to put libxml into /usr instead of /opt/gnome?
8 >
9 > Thanks for the patches. Yes, libxml and libxslt eventually need to be
10 > moved to a new XML category, and they should most likely be installed
11 > in /usr. A number of things *do* need to be moved around in the Portage
12 > tree.
13
14 I already moved libxml2 and libxslt I think, but I forgott libxml
15
16 achim~
19 > --
20 > Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>