From: "Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto" <jmbsvicetto@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Thomas Scharl (think4urs11)
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 13:06:22
1 Hi.
2
3 Christian Heim wrote:
4 >
5 > It's my pleasure to introduce to you Thomas Scharl (also known as
6 > think4urs11), our latest addition joining the forum moderators.
7 >
8 > Thomas is joining us from Nürnberg (or Nuremberg), Germany, where he's
9 > currently working for an unnamed Networking/Security company.
10 >
11 > Please welcome Thomas as a new, fellow developer among us !
12 >
13 > Regards,
14 >
15 > Christian
18 Congrats on getting the official Gentoo colors! That means you have no
19 more excuse to "slacking" ;)
23 Jorge Vicetto (jmbsvicetto) - jmbsvicetto at gentoo dot org
24 Gentoo-forums / Userrel
25 --
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list