From: Nic Desjardins <nic_spam@×××××.ca>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] state of newuser.pl
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:51:23
1 Ok, i'll look into that... should be interesting...
2 /me notes he has too many projects on the go :-)
3
4 Nic Desjardins
5
6 On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:39:31 -0800
7 Steve Ackerman <steve@××××××.com> wrote:
8
9 > Nic Desjardins wrote:
10 >
11 > >Just a note:
12 > >I'll be doing a total overhaul of newuser.pl to make it way more 'bugproof'.
13 > >eg: no more using goto and i'll use 'use strict'
16 > >Nic Desjardins
17 > >
18 > >_______________________________________________
19 > >gentoo-dev mailing list
20 > >gentoo-dev@g.o
23 > I have been using the adduser shell script from my Slackware install and
24 > it works wonderfully... It sets username, group, additional groups,
25 > shell, user info, home dir and password very nicely.
26 >
27 > --
28 >
29 > Steve Ackerman