From: Christian Axelsson <smiler@××××××××××.nu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Moderator?
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 11:59:19
1 --------------------
2 On Fri, 26 Jul 2002 21:52:17 +0200
3 Marko Mikulicic <marko@××××.org> wrote:
4
5 > Hello,
6 >
7 > I posted a couple of messages and got back:
8 >
9 > moderator....
10 > The reason it is being held:
11 >
12 > Message has a suspicious header
13 >
14 > What does this mean? It is some
15 > spam blocking filter ?
16 > I suspect it has to do with the attachment.
17 >
18 > It's a bit frustrating to be marked as a spammer :-)
19
20 Welcome to the club :)
21
22 > It will be a big promblem when spammers will learn
23 > how to use bugzilla :-)
24 > The only thing I don't like in bugzilla is the latency in
25 > its comunication. For example I have written a little (20 lines)
26 > script and I would like to hear some feedbacks before writing
27 > an ebuild for it and submit it to bugzilla.
28 >
29 > Marko Mikulicic
30
31 I usually solve this moderator problem with simply paste the script in the
32 mail itself. I know that it can become a bit messy but hey, none of my mails
33 that have gone to moderators (starting from about a month ago) have never reached
34 the list. So why wait... I guess noone is actually reading those moderatorlists.
37 Christian Axelsson
38 smiler@××××××××××.nu