From: Andrej Kacian <ticho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] duplicity up for grabs (removal)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 18:01:06
1 On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:04:05 +0100
2 tigger@g.o wrote:
3
4 > duplicity needs some lovin and I don't care for it anymore. Anyone wanna
5 > look after it? Otherwise I'll just remove it. I'll give it 48 hours.
6
7 The application looks interesting, I think I may have some uses for it (I
8 currently have cronjobs set up on several remote servers to tar some stuff
9 and scp it somewhere else, and this looks like a good tool to do this. Thus,
10 I'd be willing to maintain it.
11
12 I will have a look at it later, I'm heading for a jazz festival now. Yay!
15 /~\ The ASCII Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <ticho at gentoo dot org>
16 \ / Ribbon Campaign GnuPG public key ID: 7CD93FE2 (pgp.mit.edu)
17 X Against HTML Key fingerprint:
18 / \ Email! E87D 9DEF 2A23 6FFB 7AD9 542F 4253 3A46 7CD9 3FE2